Piano Lessons with Miss Debbie
- Private lessons are offered, for ages 3 – adults, in 30, 45, and 60-minute session.
- All lessons begin and end on time, please plan to arrive 5 minutes early.
- Should it be necessary to run an errand during your child’s lesson – please be prompt in picking your child up when his/her lesson is finished.
- Please bring all of your lesson books and necessary materials with you to each lesson.
- Please enter my house as quietly and as quickly as possible, as to minimize the distraction for the current student.
- Please remove your shoes in the foyer before entering either into my living room or the piano room – thank you!
- Please do not put your feet on my furniture, eat or drink (water is acceptable) anything, sit on my furniture with sharp objects on your clothes (studs, gems, or jewels on the pockets of your pants), or use any writing, drawing, or coloring instrument while sitting on my furniture (It is fine to bring a pencil or crayons to either color in a coloring book or do homework. Please do these activities on the floor.) Thank you for understanding and respecting my wishes while using my living room.
- Please have your child wash his or her hands upon entering my living room or taking his or her piano lesson.
2018-2019 Lesson Calendar
- September 10, 2018 – June 1, 2019.
- As you will notice, there are 34 scheduled lessons and only 32 are included in your tuition. This provides two weeks of sick or personal days for myself. I will notify you as soon as possible when I intend to take a personal day or if I am sick. There is no need to make-up these lessons.
- Click here to download the 2018-2019 Piano Lesson Calendar
- Should you find it necessary to cancel an existing appointment, please use MissDebbie.Appointy.com to cancel or reschedule. I cannot guarantee that available make-up times will comfortably fit into your schedule, so please consider checking available times before canceling a lesson. Anything that I have available will show up on MissDebbie.Appointy.com
- Please see the tutorial video for using MissDebbie.Appointy.com
- You may also elect to have a Skype or FaceTime lesson in lieu of a physical lesson. This works well when we experience inclement weather, illness (student is contagious but feels well enough for a lesson or a family member is ill and everyone needs to stay home). Please give me as much notice as possible to be able to have things set-up for an on-line lesson.
- Another option to utilize in lieu of a missed lesson is to make a video of all your students pieces and import it into your student’s folder in Evernote – all of this would need to be completed before your child’s regular lesson time. I will then use your regular lesson time to listen to, make additional practice suggestions, and/or assign additional pieces based on the student’s performance in the video.
- Any make-up lessons for missed appointments must be scheduled and completed within a 60-day window. For example, if you miss a lesson on October 1st – you have until January 1st to have that missed lesson made up. After the 60-days, you forfeit that lesson.
Monthly tuition is as follows
- 30-minute lesson = $91.00 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.
- 30-minute lesson with SproutBeat = $96.00 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.
- 45-minute lesson = $136.50 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.
- 45-minute lesson with SproutBeat= $141.50 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.
- 60-minute lessons = $182.00 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.
- 60-minute lessons with SproutBeat = $187.00 per month for September 2018 – June 2019.